Job Title: Project Administrator
Job Function: Project Management and Operational Support
Reports to: Head of Project Delivery
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Contract Type: Fixed Term (12 months—renewable depending on performance, and requirement)
Salary: PKR 90,000 – 110,000 per month depending on experience.
Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to provide key administrative, financial and logistical support to the projects undertaken by the company ensuring effective implementation of projects within specified timeframes.
- Provide support in following areas while ensuring compliance with OPM project procedures and policies at each level:
- Programme Delivery:
- Communicate with different stakeholders under the direction of Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of project objectives
- Act as a point of contact for external suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of outsourced work, address and resolve issues as they occur, ensure suppliers are properly briefed, maintain positive relationships.
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of effective workshops and other project events
- Assist in organising meetings as defined by scope of project
- Coordinate with the OPM Operations Team ensuring smooth project office operations and effective management of petty cash, office vehicle and support staff.
- Coordinate compilation and formatting of reports ensuring highest standard of quality before submitting to the client.
Due Diligence & Contract Administration:
- Assist with the Due Diligence process for all individuals and organisations to be
- subcontracted on project.
- Set up new suppliers in line with legal department’s processes
- Prepare draft subcontracts and subcontract amendments under the direction of the Project Manager
- Maintain subcontracts and due diligence tracker
- Establish and maintain project data on all company platforms (file structures, document control, project pages and archives)
- Support the collation of internal and external reporting documentation Asset Management:
- Provide administrative support to project procurement and assets management procedures.
- Assist in maintaining and updating project specific risk register in coordination with project teams and develop mitigation actions accordingly
- Ensure any changes in client contract are reflected in budget under PM’s direction
- Monitor and check budget coding, resolve issues as required
- Verify and process staff claims, expenses, external consultants and vendor invoicesensuring proper project budget coding is used
- Assist the project manager with forecasting, managing budgets and re- budgets as required
- Prepare and submit client invoices promptly based on Programme invoicing schedule
- Maintain a project budget tracker and share summary report with PM as and when required by PM
- Assist in preparing reports on the financial performance of the project which details the total spent and remaining amount against the total project budget value defined in client contract.
- Arrange for all project related travel requirements such as flights, local travel and accommodation ensuring compliance with OPM duty of care protocols.
- Support with visa applications for project related international travel for UK staff or national staff in accordance with HR procedures as and when required
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 0-3 years of experience in relevant field would be preferred
- Good administrative skills with some previous work experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience of the international development business would be
- Good numeric skills including familiarity with basic financial documents (e.g.: timesheets, budgets)
- High standard of both spoken and written English
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills with ability to use own initiative
- Good organizational skills with ability to use own initiative
- Flexibility to cope with several tasks simultaneously to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people at different levels in the organisation