A leading research organization working across Pakistan in the domain of Health, Governance, Climate Change is looking for enumerators for data collection, analysis. The organization gives training and learning opportunity to grow in the data collection and analysis discipline.
Review the job description and apply if you meet the criteria.
Bachelors and higher degree. Though candidates with 12 years of education are also encouraged to apply if they have releavant experience and skill sets.
Prior experience in data collection and surveys, preferably in the health or social sector with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Good team players who have worked in
- Mobile / tablet based data collection.
- Experience of working with monitoring team(s).
- Have attended workshops and trainings in the past on data collection, data collections tools.
- Surveys, data collection, data verification in the local areas with varied popultation.
Skills to have
- Sensitivity and empathy towards diverse populations and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in the local languages spoken in Pakistan.
- Basic computer skills for data entry and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and adhere to project timelines and guidelines.
- Flexibility to travel to various project locations and work in challenging environments.
- Proficiency in the local language(s) spoken in the project areas (Urdu, & Pashto).
- The candidate must be local and should have a knowledge of local areas.
How to apply
1. Apply online
Complete basic profile on BrightSpyre with following information.
- Mobile number (preferably WhatsApp).
- Preferred district of Work.
- Mother Tongue
- Current Location
- Your preferred per day rate. Excluding travel cost.