The DOPASI Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to driving meaningful and impactful change in the pursuit of a better life for all. Since its inception in 1993, the Foundation is committed to bring social justice in healthcare services and to enhance the well-being of most marginalized and underprivileged population in Pakistan.
Our primary focus lies in elevating the healthcare sector in Pakistan, where we operate as a catalyst for achieving improved health and well-being, reducing inequality, bolstering rural health, managing disasters, conducting research and advocacy and mobilizing global resources to address local needs nationwide. Our aim is to equip the population to withstand the far-reaching impacts that extend beyond health into livelihood, nutrition, climate, education and other aspects that can indirectly aid health development. We align our initiatives with various development goals tailored to strengthen the healthcare system.
DOPASI Foundation is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with a Master's degree in Public Health (MPH) or Project Management, at least 8 years of post-master's project management experience, and preferably holding a PMP certification. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing projects, leading teams, and reporting to donors, particularly with experience in complex health portfolio projects with national and international donors.
- Lead, oversee, and manage projects from initiation to completion, ensuring alignment with project objectives, timelines, and budgetary constraints.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, detailing tasks, resource allocation, and milestones while considering potential risks and mitigation strategies.
- Implement robust monitoring and evaluation frameworks to assess project effectiveness, identifying areas for improvement and making data-driven decisions.
- Design and implement data collection strategies, ensuring the acquisition of accurate and meaningful data in line with project goals.
- Oversee project execution to ensure deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Monitor and control project risks and issues, and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Lead and manage a team of diverse professionals in the successful execution of projects.
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to team members, fostering a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders, including donors, partners, and internal teams.
- Communicate project progress, updates, and outcomes to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Monitor project budgets, ensuring accurate tracking of expenses and resources.
- Prepare and present financial reports to stakeholders, highlighting project financial performance.
- Prepare comprehensive project reports, including progress reports, impact assessments, and final reports.
- Ensure that all project documentation is accurate, complete, and readily accessible for both internal and external reporting requirements.
Education and Experience:
- A Master's degree in Public Health (MPH) or Project Management. PMP certification preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of project management experience post-master's degree, with a track record of successfully managing complex health-related projects.
- Proven experience in health and health-related research projects, with a focus on reporting to international donors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Proficient in project management software and tools, and an ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.