- Bachelor’s degree in human resources development. Master’s degree will be preferred
- 4-5 years of relevant experience with a strong understanding of recruitment and HR operations
- Proficient in computer applications, with a command of Microsoft Office.
- Self-management skills, including motivation, dealing with pressure, and adaptability.
- Proactive with a positive attitude towards work.
- Effective communication skills instilling trust and confidence.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments under deadlines.
- High integrity and a strong sense of confidentiality.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and note that the successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.The position will be closed for further applications once it is successfully filled. We will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis, so we encourage interested candidates to apply at their earliest convenience. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Failure to follow the instructions of applying, your application would be denied.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org