Job Description-Project Manager
Core Job Responsibilities/Specifications: The Project Manager’s responsibilities/specifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the project including deliverables, budgets and funder reporting
- Coordinate team activities to accomplish project goals and deliverables
- Organize and execute personnel meetings
- Ensure project compliance.
- Expertise in protection and GBV .
- Ensuring timely procurement of supplies and equipment
- Manage the work of project team, and make sure team performance appraisals should be carried out twice a year (six monthly).
- Organize and execute regular project team and others project stakeholder’s meetings
- Regular coordination with concern government counterparts on the project planning and execution updates.
- Support and guide M&E officer in devising M&E tools to collect the field data and measure project performance against set indicators.
- Plan and participate in meetings, discussion groups and events that promote project visibility
- Take ownership over deliverables and stay organized while managing multiple deliverables at varying stages of project management.
- Work collaboratively with project teams, handle multiple tasks, and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to train/ coach staff and give occasional presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Creative Cloud Applications etc.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently, stay ahead of schedule, and know when to escalate a problem
- Team player, self-motivated, adaptable, and willing to learn new things.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in local language/s (Pashto) is mandatory.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking is required.
- Problem solving
- Must have Master’s Degree in social sciences, environmental science, policy or a related field.
- 8+ years of proven successful project management experience
Gender: women can apply; qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Note: Positions will be filled on rolling basis.