- At least 03 years’ experience in a similar role with UN/INGO/NGO.
- Support Finance Coordinator, Operation Coordinator, HR Coordinator to maintain official files of respective department.
- Assist Finance/Operations Coordinator in scanning of vouchers and all logistics documents.
- Assist Finance Coordinator in day-to-day routine work.
- Deliver documents to the offices of various government departments/ partners as instructed by the concerned staff.
- Make photocopies of documents as requested by ISL office staff.
- Visit bank to pay monthly utility bills.
- Handle petty cash for Office related expenses. Focal person to withdraw cash and deposit to different locations of Malteser International.
- Make monthly cash and bank vouchers for Finance Coordinator and assist him in all financial documents.
- Tax receipts submission to authorities and keep record of all tax payments.
- Operate, manage & maintain photocopier.
- Any other job-related additional tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualification & core competencies:
- At least Graduate from a recognized university.
- Computer skills (MS office) Expert level
- Local of Islamabad preferably.
- Speaks English & Urdu fluently.
- Aware of local culture and customs.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Punctual, honest, and committed.
- A good team player.
Females are encouraged to apply