|Posted date||25th May, 2023||Last date to apply||31st May, 2023|
Human Appeal is an incorporated UK charity and a global humanitarian and development organisation. We save lives, alleviate poverty, transform and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence and establishment of self-sustaining development programmes. Our vision is ‘’ to become the global agent of change for a just, caring, and sustainable world’’.
The HR Intern/ Volunteer will provide support to HR Department in the areas of Recruitment, Orientations, HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Wellness activities in accordance with Human Appeal rules and regulations. He/She will be directly reporting to HR Manager.
- Assisting HR team in recruitment function; posting open positions on relevant mediums, shortlisting, making interview calls and ensuring that all documentation of the recruitment cycle is in place.
- Assist in personnel file management by ensuring that all documentation is complete as per checklist.
- Update personnel files and other related HR documents including employment agreements, amendments, time sheets, calendar holidays and leaves; ensuring confidentiality while maintaining accurate file records
- Assist HR team in collecting timesheets from field offices and processing further for monthly payroll.
- Scanning HR data and upload at sharepoint/online HR database.
- Assist HR team in conducting employee motivation and recognition activities such as service awards, employee-of-the month, etc.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Business Administration - Specialization in HR is a must.
- Fresh Graduate
- Some experience in an office environment will be preferred
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated reliability regarding attendance and work performance;
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion;
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Have good written communication skills and can communicate in both verbal and written Urdu and English language.