Duties and Responsibilities
- Closely coordinate and supervise field offices and field staff for the implementation of the project activities in the project area.
- Coordinate and liaison with government and non-government stakeholders and line departments for support in project implementation
- Organize and conduct meetings, workshops, and seminars for communities and partners; supervise surveys for field assessment
- Planning, implementation, and monitoring of the envisaged program activities in GB.
- Develop periodical work plans and budget
- Liaison with donors and ensure the submission of technical progress reports, monthly, quarterly and annually to donors on a periodical basis.
- Ensure optimum utilization of the project funds and timely delivery of technical and financial deliverables concerning the program interventions; and
- Keep close coordination and liaison with coordinators and field staff
- Take the lead in the resolution of the community conflicts in the project area
- Help build linkages of the project community and local institutions with partner organizations, donor agencies, and development players, working both in and outside the project area
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the lessons learned, successes, and achievements from project evaluations are documented properly
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation visit plans to the project intervention sites and conduct monitoring visits to assess and evaluate the expected outcomes and deliverables of the project activities.
Education, Experience & Working Knowledge
- Master in Business Administration, Public Administration, Development Science, Social Work and Sociology
- At least 03 years of relevant working experience with a government or non-governmental organization of high standard and repute; candidates having knowledge and experience of working in communities of Diamer will be given preference .
- Applicants with experience of start-up and entrepreneurial trainings be preferred having relevant degrees and experience.
Skills & Attributes
- Computer literate
- Strong inter and intrapersonal communication skills
- Excellent English language, writing, and communication skills
- Knowledge of local languages is desired
- Willing to spend time with the local communities and work in challenging field conditions.
- Based at the project locations but requires frequent traveling.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and produce quality results on time