An Internatinoal Organization is looking for Child Case Management Officer
Qualification: Masters or BS in Social Sciences
Minimum Experience: Experience in child case management
Duty Station: Peshawar
Duration: 2 years
Area of Experience:
- Familiarity with relevant legal frameworks, policies, and regulations related to child case management.
- To gather information, identify needs, and create plans for each child.
- Frequently operate as the child's main point of contact with parents / caregivers and stakeholders.
- Familiar with the child referral mechanism.
- offering them resources, direction, and emotional support as they work through any difficulties that may arise during the case.
- Proficiency in conducting comprehensive assessments to identify client needs, strengths, and risks.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized case plans and goals in collaboration with clients.
- Skill in providing counseling, support, and guidance to children, parents / caregivers to address specific needs and challenges of children.
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
- The candidates must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Pashto language skills preferred.
- The organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Last date for submission June 4, 2023