An Internatinoal Organization is looking for Workplace Safety Officer.
Qualification: Masters or BS in Social Sciences, relevant courses
Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in workplace safety assessment, planning and management with the private sector
Duty Station: Peshawar
Duration: 2 years
Area of Experience:
- Proficiency in conducting risk assessments and hazard identification in the workplace.
- Ability to analyze work processes, equipment, and work environments to identify potential safety hazards.
- Skill in establishing safety protocols, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to effectively communicate safety policies and procedures to employees and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify safety issues, evaluate options, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Willingness to stay updated with the latest regulations, and best practices in workplace safety.
- The candidates must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Pashto language skills preferred.
- The organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Last date for submission June 4, 2023