An Internatinoal Organization is looking for Field Officer (Male/Female) ) 6 vacancies
Qualification: Masters or BS in Social Sciences
Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles with Afghan Refugees living in Refugee Camps, Experience in promoting education in Afghan children will be preferred.
Duty Station: Chitral, Buner, Nowshera and Mardan (Preference will be given to candidates from respective districts)
Duration: 2 years
Area of Experience:
- Excellent facilitation skills and experience in managing educational activities.
- Having good knowledge of Afghan Refugees related issues and working conditions of NGOs in Afghan Refugee camps.
- Good community mobilization skills.
- Knowledge of the relevant stakeholders involved in managing Afghan Refugees in Pakistan particularly in KP.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with team members, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- The candidates must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Pashto language skills preferred.
- The organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Last date for submission June 4, 2023