Reports to: Manager HR, PSEB
Work Location: Islamabad
Maximum Age: 35 years
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have 14 years of education in BA/BSc/B. Com degree from an institute duly recognized by HEC or designated board of education.
- Minimum 02 years of post-qualification experience in a similar role in a public sector organization or in an international organization. Preference will be given to candidates who possess knowledge of HR rules and procedures of the public sector. Must be computer literate having experience in MS Office.
- Responsible for maintaining and scanning HR files up to date.
- Responsible for managing degree verifications and experience verifications of new recruits, assisting manager HR in the orientation of new employees.
- Assist in the planning, and execution of capacity-building programs for PSEB employees.
- Responsible for record management and letter drafting.
- Assist in coordination with relevant public and private entities, and industry associations for all related purposes.
- Any other task assigned by the management.