RENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD
RENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD1269 views
|Posted date||24th May, 2023||Last date to apply||28th May, 2023|
- Preparation and disbursement of payments. Handling and settling petty cash.
- Assisting in Preparation of Payroll (incl. tax deduction, social security, benefits, etc.) for office staff
- Input of data in the Accounting Software. Closing of year and closing of income statement in Accounting Software. Manage and Assist in Annual Audit
- Maintenance of purchase ledger and invoice checking
- Ensuring high level of responsibility in dealing with confidential financial data whilst attaining a high standard of work ethic with a professional and mature disposition.
- Record keeping, banking tasks and documentation of office files related to accounts etc. Bank and cash reconciliations
- Financial matters related to project partners. Assisting in preparations of contracts and disbursements
- Calculation of travel expenses in compliance with the guidelines
- Ensuring organization policies and procedures are followed. Implementation of all new policies for operational efficiency as per guidance of Management
- Make regular contact with clients and vendors to ensure payment
- Disbursement of cheques & follow up for Vouchers posting & record keeping of Vouchers on monthly basis.
- Generate financial reports for review by Management as required
- Bachelors/BBA/M.com in Accounting, Finance or relevant field. Any relevant Accountancy/Finance qualifications such as, ACCA/ACA would be preferred.
- Atleast 1-2 year of experience in Accounts and Finance field is essential
Skills & Competencies
- Strong MS-Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of Accounting, Taxation, Internal Audit and Bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Working Knowledge of Accounting Softwares like QuickBooks etc.
- Good Organizational and Administrative skills
- Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work flexibly with good stakeholder management skills
- Strong Work Ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times