Job Title: Programme Assistant
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Reports to: Associate Programme Manager
Department: Operation, Finance and Performance
An International NGO is implementing a two-year project titled “The Future Makers” aiming at economic empowerment of youth with disabilities. The Programme Assistant will primarily support Programme team for effective management of FM projectand other programme activities. The key responsibilities of Programme Assistant will include:
- Provide support in managing all aspects of project cycle management including effective planning, start-up, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, financial and asset management, reporting, documentation and closeout.
- Provide support in implementation of monitoring and evaluation framework of FM and other projects.
- Maintain FM project related data as per developed guidelines for each project outcome.
- Assist programme and finance teams inoverall financial management of projects.
- Assist partners team in collecting good quality information for case studies and interesting news stories by doing follow-ups with project beneficiaries, if required.
- Participate in allprojects related events/meetings/trainings and document minutes/reports and disseminate them among members.
- Coordinate with implementing partners and consultants for timely submission of quality reports.
- Disseminate information about the work of the organisation when and where required.
- Any other task assigned by programme team leads.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree (and/or above) in social sciences, development studies or public health.
- 1-2 years’ experience of working with donor organizations or implementing projectpartners.
- Understanding of disability, inclusion, and diversity.
- Good Coordination, networking, and communication skills.
Experience of working for donor funded project in social development, inclusion, and employment.
Knowledge of current issues and best practices in disability, UNCRPD, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. This organization is a Disability Confident Leader and qualified people with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.