|Posted date||22nd March, 2023||Last date to apply||2nd April, 2023|
Location of Work Station:
Type of Job:
|Litigation Specialist and Legal Oversight & Quality Assurance Officer|
The position holder will be part of a team implementing the projects on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Religious Minorities (RM). Employee will be responsible for planning and implementing awareness clinics and linking communities to ADR mechanisms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing strategies to map and reach out communities in Sindh
- Planning and implementing awareness clinics in project area with minimal assistance
- Prepare work plans/work schedules for all planned activities and ensure these are submitted to the Program Officers, Program and M&E Managers for approval as per agreed dates of implementation and project cycle.
- Contributing in designing session plans for community awareness sessions
- Conducting Awareness Clinics as per planned targets and maintaining attendance sheets accordingly
- Networking with governmental and non- governmental organizations for collaboration and way forward
- Creating strong linkages and maintaining good relations with communities for smooth implementation of project activities
- Writing reports, success stories and developing case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Maintaining data in soft and physical form
- Coordinating with HR Department for the necessary arrangements of Clinics/trainings.
- Promote the LAS work at Provincial levels.
- Any other official task(s) assigned by project lead or management
Integrated into our shared values is LAS’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics or conduct protected by law. LAS is committed to being an inclusive organization where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encourage to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at LAS has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a diverse environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of ADR legal framework in Pakistan especially in Sindh
- Knowledge of legal framework of religious minority communities in Sindh and sensitivity in working with such communities.
- Prior work experience in the areas of ADR and Religious Minorities will be preferred
- Minimum Qualification (LLB with second class).
- Minimum Experience (3 to 4 Years in related field).
- Language(s): Advance level English (reading, writing) and fluency in Urdu/Sindhi
- Computer Skills (Proficiency in MS Office)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to network and liaise with the community
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.
Interested candidates may apply online latest by 2nd April, 2023.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
For further information please visit http//www.las.org.pk
The services of consultant along with note-take....