|Posted date||13th April, 2023||Last date to apply||30th April, 2023|
|Category||Media and Communication|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct thorough research on the organization's history, including reviewing documents and archives, interviewing stakeholders, and visiting relevant locations.
• Write compelling and accurate narratives that captures the organization's history.
• Create and maintain an organized database of historical information, including documents, photographs, and artifacts.
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure that historical information is accurately reflected in promotional materials and other communications.
• Provide guidance and support to other departments and stakeholders on the organization's history and impact.
• Continuously update and expand the organization's historical database as new information becomes available.
• Develop engaging and informative content for organization’s social media platforms.
• Perform research to ensure the accuracy of the content
• Monitor content performance and provide feedback
• Track and analyze content metrics
• Any other task assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or a related field
• Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Knowledge of SEO principles, archival and preservation practices
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
• Familiarity with the development sector is a plus.