|Posted date||7th March, 2023||Last date to apply||7th April, 2023|
|Category||Community & Social Services|
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelors preferably in Social Sciences/development studies or in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in development sector
- Supporting the planning, monitoring and implementation of project activities.
- Identification of area/villages for project activities.
- Formation of community based structures.
- Strengthen capacities of community based structures.
- Mobilization and selection of project participants.
- Ensuring the quality outputs/results of the project as per implementation timeline.
- Planning and management of trainings/meetings with communities.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings at community level.
- Taking notes during meetings and trainings.
- Collect and document success stories and case studies for project activities.
- Compile and submit weekly/ Monthly reports of activities.
- Maintain database of the activities.
- Close coordination and follow up with project participants and other projects staff.
- Any other job or related task assigned by the line manager.
Apply on link provided: https://forms.gle/cVcB1LXYNYiAHnMX9
Call for Cvs (Religious Scholars for Interfaith Harmony Workshops)
The key focus of the Interfaith Harmony Workshop content will be to increase the individual capac....
Lady Health Visitor
Under the overall supervision of Chief of Mission and direct supervision of Emergency Health Offi....