IT Manager - Security
|Posted date||8th March, 2023||Last date to apply||8th April, 2023|
|Category||Computer and Information Technology|
We aim to shift Pharmacy Solutions for the better by tackling the industry’s most intractable challenges and improve overall healthcare outcomes. By utilizing innovative Pharmacy Solutions and advanced technologies at all levels, we deliver enhanced outcomes, extreme transparency and afford our clients the opportunity to appropriately manage and control their total healthcare costs.
We are looking for a hands-on IT Operations Manager to develop, deliver, and manage our organization’s IT service management and operations management functions including security. Ultimately, the person in this role will ensure our IT systems are secure, consistent, and reliable.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures to deliver secure IT services.
- Drive the assessment and implementation of the tools required to execute the new functions, and be able to support management of contracts with tool vendors
- Work with colleagues to implement, proactively monitor, and remediate network, server, database, and web applications to ensure availability, good performance, reduced risk, data protection, and improved customer satisfaction with special emphasis on our core customer platforms
- Track, manage, and meet customer SLAs
- Prioritize initiatives and capabilities to balance and control costs
- Work closely with software engineering teams to assess and handle operational changes as part of new software and platform releases
- Oversee data backup and system security operations
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Ensure data is handled, transferred, or processed according to legal and organizational guidelines
- Proven experience as IT Operations Manager or similar role
- Strong security background
- Good working knowledge of Azure compute and services
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude