E-Commerce Local & International
|Posted date||2nd March, 2023||Last date to apply||2nd April, 2023|
|Category||Training & Development|
To contribute as trainer Ecommerce Local and International to achieve the set target and objectives through preparing content, planning, training room management and delivering planned training. Incumbent will contribute to skilling masses in Ecommerce Local and International trade.
- Teaching the skills of Ecommerce Local and International
- Design course content as per need.
- Cover provides course content in the given time frame of training.
- Regular attendance registers maintenance, for the given classes.
- Prepare and facilitate in conducting Pre, Post, and final evaluation papers.
- Prepare and facilitate conducting weekly, monthly assessment according to given lesson plan and course and practical task.
- Prepare Training /Study Plan and share with management for implementation.
- Regularly attend fortnight trainer meetings.
- Facilitation and coordination with Co-Trainers over day-to-day affairs in trainings
- Data Management in MIS of final Evaluations for concluding and printing certificates.
- Place Requisitions for material/equipment for Practical sessions
- Inform trainees about Exams schedule and important events/Functions etc.
- Share weekly and monthly progress report of the training.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Maintain hard and soft copies of the documents/evaluation sheets related to Ecommerce Local and International classes.
- Working experience minimum 3 years
- A degree, certification/diploma in an Ecommerce Local and International
- A working knowledge as a trainer
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
Trainer for Graphic Designing (Print Media)
Relevant Experience: Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing....