Head Chef Master Class
|Posted date||2nd March, 2023||Last date to apply||2nd April, 2023|
|Category||Training & Development|
To contribute as trainer Head Chef Master Class to achieve the set target and objectives through preparing content, planning, training room management and delivering planned training. Incumbents will contribute to skilling masses in Cooking.
- Conduct regular session of Head Chef Master Class, according to the provided module.
- Design course content as per need.
- Cover provides course content in the given time frame of training.
- Regular attendance registers maintenance, for the given classes.
- Prepare and facilitate in conducting Pre, Post, and final evaluation papers.
- Prepare and facilitate conducting weekly, monthly assessment according to given lesson plan and course and practical task.
- Prepare Training /Study Plan and share with management for implementation.
- Regularly attend fortnight trainer meetings.
- Facilitation and coordination with Co-Trainers over day-to-day affairs in trainings
- Data Management in MIS of final Evaluations for concluding and printing certificates.
- Place Requisitions for material/equipment for Practical sessions
- Maintain hard and soft copies of the documents/evaluation sheets related to Head Chef Master Class
- Facilitate training officer to review trainee’s attendance and take feedback of absentees on daily basis.
- Inform trainees about Exams schedule and important events/Functions etc.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, and providing administrative support.
- Share monthly progress report of the training.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- A Degree/Certification/Diploma in a Professional Cooking
- Around 3 years’ experience in Professional Cooking Trainings
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
Trainer for Graphic Designing (Print Media)
Relevant Experience: Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing....