|Posted date||20th March, 2023||Last date to apply||26th March, 2023|
|Category||Community & Social Services|
|Experience||3 years||Maximum Age||45 years|
Roles and Responsibilities
Data Support Officers will be responsible for data collection processes, validation, reporting and submission to MIS. S/he is also responsible for quality assurance and documentation of deliverables. The positions will monitor data integrity, security and accuracy and readiness.
Following are key responsibilities
- The position will monitor data integrity, security and accuracy information and ensure that it is readily available.
- To assist the project coordinator in the development of processes and controls to support the delivery of data management systems.
- Responsible for data management, collection and analysis for project performance.
- Ensure that the available data is accurate and adequately meets the reporting requirements of the project management team, donor and evaluator.
- Assist in the development of processes and controls to ensure data quality.
- Provide quality assurance checks on systems, processes and controls to ensure compliance with legislation and departmental standards.
- Provide support and advice to operational staff on standard systems and data matters.
- Prepare statistics and undertake research to inform data system changes, implementation of new software and data management projects as required.
- Produce periodic reports from MIS for management review, when required.
- Work collaboratively to achieve common goals, best practice and facilitate project improvements as appropriate.
- Coordinate with field team to complete the data sheets as per project requirement.
- Coordination with field staff in order to improve the data quality and data standards.
- Other duties as required in accordance with strategic objectives, business plans, local workload priorities and performance management plans.
- Master or bachelors in Information Technology or any relevant field
- Minimum two years of experience in data management or M&E
Women, Transgender and non-Muslim candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. The Condidates who already applied for this position will be considered automatically, and local condidates will be prefer.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience
The key focus of the Interfaith Harmony Workshop content will be to increase the individual capac....
Under the overall supervision of Chief of Mission and direct supervision of Emergency Health Offi....