Trainer Food and Culinary Arts
|Posted date||20th February, 2023||Last date to apply||20th March, 2023|
|Category||Training & Development|
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct regular session of Food Preparation & Culinary Arts, according to the provided module and timetable.
- Design course content as per need.
- Cover provides course content in the given time of training.
- Regular attendance registers maintenance, for the given classes.
- Prepare and facilitate in conducting weekly, monthly assessment.
- Prepare training plan and share with training officer for implementation Food Preparation & Culinary Arts classes under project.
- Attend regularly fortnight trainer meetings.
- Develop weekly and monthly work plans along with break-up of course content as per approved training schedule / scheme.
- Facilitation and coordination with Project Manager over day-to-day affairs in trainings.
- Data management in MIS of final evaluations for concluding and printing certificates.
- Maintain hard and soft copies of the documents/evaluation sheets related to Food Preparation & Culinary Arts
- Facilities training officer to review trainee’s officer to review trainee’s attendance and take feedback of absentees on daily basis.
- Inform trainees about exams schedule and important events/function etc.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, and providing administrative support.
- Manage, support, and evaluate the professional grooming and development of trainees.
- Will be able to design short courses and their content if required.
- Follow the organization’s policies and procedures and adhere to the guidelines set by the management.
- Perform any other assignment given by the Project Manager /supervisor from time to time.
- Develop & submit training reports on the desired format to the management within one week after completion of Training.
Additional skills: -
- Trainer must have Time management skills and should be able to accomplish tasks in time.
- Must have a creative and innovative approach, knowledge of modern baking techniques, ingredients and serving styles.
- Prudent, adoptive, and Analytical approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle workload.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal working relations with colleagues.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Professional education i.e. Diploma in Food Preparation & Culinary Arts
- Graduate (in case of intermediate he/she should have supervisory level experience in 3–5-star hotel and if matriculate he/she should have above 5 years supervisory level experience in respective field)
- Active and having a good sense of humor motivates adults to learn and change their behavior.
- Must have basic IT knowledge (Ms. Office, system operating)
- At least two to three years of training and industry experience is mandatory.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
E-Commerce Local & International
Job Purpose: To contribute as trainer Ecommerce Local and Intern....
Food Preparation & Culinary Arts
Job Purpose: To contribute as trainer Food Preparation and Culinary Ar....