|Posted date||20th February, 2023||Last date to apply||20th March, 2023|
|Category||Training & Development|
Beautician Responsibilities as Teacher/Trainer
- Teaching the skills of shampooing, cutting, styling, and hair coloring, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Skills of applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skin care therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and color recommendations.
- Suggesting guidelines on personal skin care regimes.
- Skills of cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Skills of making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping workstation and tools clean and sterile.
- Will be responsible for forming and conducting pre and post evaluation.
- Stock taking. Data management in MIS of final evaluations for concluding and printing certificates.
- Maintain hard and soft copies of the documents/evaluation sheets related to Beautician.
- Facilities training officer to review trainee’s officer to review trainee’s attendance and take feedback of absentees on daily basis.
- Inform trainees about exams schedule and important events/function etc.
- Will be responsible for forming and conducting pre and post evaluation tests.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, and providing administrative support.
- Manage, support, and evaluate the professional grooming and development of trainees.
- Will be able to design short courses and their content if required.
- Follow the organization’s policies and procedures and adhere to the guidelines set by the management.
- Perform any other assignment given by the Project Manager /supervisor from time to time.
- A certification/Diploma in a beautician, cosmetology, aesthetic, or related field.
- A working knowledge of skin care therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Steady and dexterous hands.
Additional skills: -
- Trainer must have Time management skills and should be able to accomplish tasks in time.
- Must have a creative and innovative approach, knowledge of modern baking techniques, ingredients and serving styles.
- Prudent, adoptive, and Analytical approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle workload.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal working relations with colleagues.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
E-Commerce Local & International
Job Purpose: To contribute as trainer Ecommerce Local and Intern....
Food Preparation & Culinary Arts
Job Purpose: To contribute as trainer Food Preparation and Culinary Ar....