Global Ehsan Relief
Global Ehsan Relief2421 views
|Posted date||13th March, 2023||Last date to apply||31st March, 2023|
The Program Officer will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the organization's projects in the District Multan. This position will require regular travel to project sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct target area identification and area profiling to determine project needs and opportunities.
- Build relationships with community members and influencers to gain their support and involvement in project activities
- Mobilize communities to participate in project activities and ensure their active engagement throughout the project cycle
- Identify and screen beneficiaries based on established criteria to ensure that project resources are allocated to those who are most in need
- Design & development project proposals after need assessment
- Develop and maintain project implementation plans, including timelines, budgets, and monitoring and evaluation frameworks
- Monitor project activities to ensure that they are implemented according to plans and that results are achieved
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building support to project staff and partners
- Identify potential partners and coordinate with them to implement project activities
- Troubleshoot problems that arise at the field level and work with project staff and partners to find solutions
- Prepare accurate and complete project reports and submitted on time
- Participate in regular team meetings and contribute to team decision-making
- Master's degree in a relevant field (fresh graduates may apply)
- 3-5 years experience in community mobilization, project implementation, and monitoring & evaluation and reporting will be an edge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent written and spoken English skills is desired
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with project management software and tools is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel to project sites
- 5 days per week, with occasional evening and weekend work required
- This position will be based in Multan
- The Program Officer will report to the Country Director.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and may be amended from time to time.
Female Programs Intern required in Islamabad. Stipened = PKR 18000 (Fixed). Lunch....