Pakistan Oilfields Limited
Assistant Engineer (HSE)
Pakistan Oilfields Limited3373 views
|Posted date||19th March, 2023||Last date to apply||26th March, 2023|
- DAE (Chemical) / Safety Certifications / Computer Courses
- Minimum 04 years of relevant experience.
- Safety of Men, Material and Machine.
- Onsite training of staff.
- Minimize Incident / Accident.
- Good knowledge for implementation of OH&S Management system and EMS Management system guidelines.
- Good knowledge of Computer Softwares (MS Office, Oracle etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify hazards & recommend remedial action to eliminate hazards in action, in environment & in procedures.
- Assist to minimize loss time injury through JSA’s and Risk Assessment.
- Maintain the fire fighting, breathing air & all emergency equipments in ready condition.
- Assist in maintaining HSE records.
- Incident / accident reporting and investigations.
- To stop any unsafe activity in operational/non-operational area.
- To assist in providing HSE trainings.
- To mitigate an emergency situation i.e. Hydrocarbon leakages, spillages, any fire etc. in coordination with concerned department.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.