Sungi Development Foundation
Deputy Manager Admin Islamabad
Sungi Development Foundation2522 views
|Posted date||20th March, 2023||Last date to apply||26th March, 2023|
|Salary||PKR 7,20,000/- to PKR 9,30,000/- PA inclusive of all benefits|
|Experience||4 years||Maximum Age||45 years|
- Must have a BS/B.com or Master degree in Business Administration preferably in finance or related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year’s experience in related fields with at least 1 years in donor-funded projects. Experience in managing, setting-up/closeout of project offices will be an added advantage.
- Be able to adapt and work in a diverse and complex work environment.
- Must have the ability to analyze the situation, take timely decisions, and work independently.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have moderate level knowledge of MS Office and business applications/software.
- Must be an excellent team player with leadership traits.
- Under the guidance of the Deputy Manager Finance - HO, the Admin & Finance Officer will provide high-quality professional financial expertise to manage financial operations according to Sungi rules and procedures and advise the Manager Finance.
- Confirm that proposed obligations or disbursement for services, supplies and equipment, as well as those pertaining to personnel, are in accordance with the Financial, HR and Procurement Regulations and Rules of the Sungi, relevant appropriations and staffing tables and corresponding approved allotments.
- Accurate financial recording as per Sungi and Donors’ policies and procedures of the assigned location.
- Cash and bank management and safekeeping of petty cash.
- Advise on financial matters to Project Head and project staff.
- Respond to internal/external audit observations.
- Manage the utilization of project petty expenses and keep a track of petty cash expenditures in line with standard financial procedures.
- Any other assignment given by the supervisor.
- Be responsible for all the administrative functions of the Sungi under the supervision of the Head of Administration;
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress reports;
- Assess office needs, in terms of expendable and non-expandable equipment, obtain tenders where necessary, prepare a comparative statement with recommendations for procurement;
- Maintain an inventory (including location) of all non-expandable equipment and furniture;
- Maintain stock registers for stationary, making the periodical review of the store and office needs;
- Be responsible for office security and other office maintenance and service agreements, management security, operation of maintenance of the vehicle fleet of the project;
- Assist the project manager in supervising the support staff;
- Assist the project manager in supervising the drivers in their work performance, log books, vehicle maintenance and servicing, and attendance;
- Checking and keeping all agreements, and records related to office premises and rented vehicles of the project;
- Develop and maintain an accessible and user-friendly record-keeping and retrieval system of project administrative files, records, and data in relation to all administrative and personnel matters;
- Any other assignment given by supervisor.
Candidates who try to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women, Transgender, and non-Muslim candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
*Due to the urgency , Positions will be filled on a rolling basis, interested candidates are asked to submit their application as soon as possible.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
Senior Operations Specialist
Objective of Consultancy: The basic job responsibilities of the consulta....