International Medical Corps invites applications from candidates fulfilling the mentioned Job specifications.
Note: International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at www.internationalmedicalcorps.ethicspoint.com
The GIS developer role will be responsible for developing and supporting GIS applications. This role will collaborate with other GIS team members and users to gather requirements and develop GIS solutions. This role will develop programs, prepare and maintain application systems and create documentation.
- Develop new and maintain existing GIS applications using the ESRI Suite of products
- Develop APIs, Web Services or general integrations to integrate with an application or expose data in an application to other applications. Develop, enhance and support ArcGIS applications and extensions
- Research and bring new ideas to the table • Demonstrate extensive knowledge of GIS/ESRI tools, and work without supervision.
- Programming experience in Java Script, Type Script and ArcGIS Mobile platform is required.
Qualification & Experience:
• Experience in developing GIS Web Applications
• Experience using REST APIs
• Experience using Json and GeoJson
• Experience in SQL, Geo processing and CSS
• Ability to stay up to date on industry-related workflows and GIS practices
• Develop GIS standards, best practices and governance documents
• GIS Server
• GeoEvent Server
• GeoAnalytics Server
• Esri ArcGIS v.10.6.1
• ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online Environment
• ArcObjects development
• SE ArcFM
Code of Conduct:
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization and maintain a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.
If this is a supervisory position, one must set an example of ethical behavior through one’s own conduct and oversight of the work of others; ensure that those who report to you have sufficient knowledge and resources to follow the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Ethics; monitor compliance of the people you supervise; enforce the Code of Conduct & Ethics and International Medical Corps’ policies, including the Safeguarding Policy and the Protection from Harassment, Bullying and Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace Policy, consistently and fairly; support employees who in good faith raise questions or concerns.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, adults at risk, or LGBTI individuals; and any form of trafficking in persons. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
For immediate consideration, please apply through Brightspyre. The last date for submission of applications is May 31, 2023.