|Posted date||16th May, 2023||Last date to apply||31st May, 2023|
Location of Work Station:
Karachi (SLACC Office)
Number of Positions
Type of Job:
Sr. Project Manager/Research Manager
The position holder is a core member of the program team, responsible for the partnerships, marketing and business development of Sindh Legal Advisory Call Centre.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning/coordinating a strategy to reach out to the old and new business partners to sign/renew MoUs.
- Development of communication plan for Social media based on strategic objectives of the program.
- Ensuring that all team members/call center lawyers are on track for achieving the annual targets of queries.
- Leading the SLACC promotional activities.
- Planning and implementing of awareness sessions/ programs with diverse partners in the multiple areas of Sindh with minimal assistance.
- Ensuring the implementation of workplan/planned activities on time.
- Responsible to maintain the confidentiality of the data and organize it as per the guidance of the respective program manager.
- Maintain good relationships with SLACC Lawyers and keep regular coordination with them for case referrals.
- Coordination with LAS/LAO program managers for the case referrals.
- Coordination with the comms team and other stakeholders for the best utilization of SLACC research data.
- Networking with key stakeholders for the business development.
- Record the activities in the form of a report or as per the direction of the line manager.
- Support the program team in planning and implementation of the SLACC promotional activities.
- Development of case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Coordination with the relevant departments within and outside the organization to ensure the smooth implementation of activities.
RREQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Prior experience of business development, partnerships and marketing.
- Minimum Qualification (B.Sc/B.A with second Class) preference will be given to Master Graduate with Second class.
- Minimum Experience will be 3 to 4 Years in a related field.
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for the drafting of various MoUs, reports, to be submitted to Program Manager also knowledge of Sindhi.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to network and liaise with the multiple stakeholders
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.
Integrated into our shared values is LAS’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of sex, age, race, colour, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics or conduct protected by law. LAS is committed to being an inclusive organization where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at LAS has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a diverse environment.
Interested candidates may apply online latest by 31st May, 2023.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
Please email your queries at [email protected]
The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
For further information please visit http//www.las.org.pk.