RENERGY Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd
Senior Associate Survey & Installation Engineer
RENERGY Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd3583 views
|Posted date||9th May, 2023||Last date to apply||30th June, 2023|
- Survey and Installation support in small to large scale solar projects. Also, assist in end-to-end project management of all projects.
- Location Analysis & Feasibility Report for Installation of Solar System.
- Developing Technical & Financial Proposals (which includes Quotation, Simulation Reports, Shading Analysis, Sketchup Design, Data Sheets of equipment) for clients based on design and survey of their respective site.
- Procurement of material and equipment required for completion of project.
- Data Analysis of the Installed Projects i.e. Generation/ Working of Solar System (kWH) etc. Project Costing, Profit Analysis on the basis of equipment required for installation.
- Preparing Application for Net-Metering & getting sites Inspected by IESCO (P&I and M&T Department), NEPRA License and Installation of Bi-Directional Meter. Managing File of Alternative Energy Development Board and Pakistan Engineering Council for License Renewal.
- Handling Clients Pre & Post Installation of Site as Technical Sales Representative and Communication with Vendors.
- Managing Bank Financing Application Submission & Queries. Drafting Contracts/ Agreements and delivery of Documents.
- Supervise Residential Projects. Designing of Solar System and Sketchup Models of System as required.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or any relevant Engineering field is essential.
- Atleast 2-3 years of relevant site survey/installation experience from the energy sector is essential, along with project management experience would be preferred.
Skills & Competencies
- Working Knowledge of Site Survey Analysis and Feasibility Report writing for Solar Systems
- Project Management Skills
- Structure Design & Modelling skills
- Good Data Analysis and Financial skills
- Ability to work flexibly with good stakeholder management skills
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Working Knowledge of Solar System Design Software Applications
- Strong Work Ethics and Excellent Communications Skills
Civil Engineer WASH - Male
Key Responsibilities: The Civil Engineer WASH will ensure that consisten....