Data Analyst / Data Scientist
GLOW Consultants4793 views
|Posted date||11th January, 2023||Last date to apply||15th February, 2023|
|Category||Computer and Information Technology|
|Salary||Annual Salary Range: PKR. 840,000 - 1,080,000|
The GLOW Consultants (Private) Limited is SECP and PSEB registered Islamabad based firm. We provide specialized data collection, analysis and presentation services to our clients. GLOW offers a range of monitoring and evaluation services to its clients including provision of IT/ IT related services and solutions.
- Position Title: Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- Reporting To: Team Lead
- Term: Full-time
- Location: Islamabad
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Able to create Tabulation and Data Analysis Plans.
- Could extrapolate relevant information and identify patterns and trends in datasets.
- Helping develop reports and analysis using data visualization tools from single or multiple systems.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science, software engineering, data science, IT.
- 0-2 Years Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide solution recommendations.
- Familiarity with handling large data sets and databases.
- High level understanding of MS Power BI including Data Modelling and DAX
- Be able to develop reports and dashboards using MS Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio etc.
- Proficient in Python
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
The position will be based in Bahria Enclave Islamabad.
Languages: Fluency in English and Urdu.
Send your CV at [email protected] with subject line "Data Analyst / Data Scientist – GLOW Consultants " by 15th February, 2023.
CVs will be reviewed on rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test & interview.
- Resume attachment is required.