Request for Application (RFA) # RFA/C2/001
Capacity Building & Grant Support for Youth Led Enterprises in the NMDs
The USAID’s funded Economic Recovery and Development Activity (USAID-ERDA) is a five-year activity implemented by Associates in Development (AiD) Pvt Ltd. The USAID-ERDA aims to increase economic opportunities by strengthening and modernizing the agriculture sector and promoting the micro, small & medium enterprises (MSMEs) across the Newly Merged Districts (NMDs) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These initiatives will contribute to broad-based economic growth by creating income generation & employment opportunities.
USAID-ERDA under the MSMEs development component plans to build the capacity of youth entrepreneurs (existing & start-ups) including women of NMDs interested in pursuing entrepreneurship. In addition to capacity building training, grant support will be provided to these entrepreneurs for establishing enterprises in the priority sectors i.e., Agribusiness, livestock, minerals, services, ICTs, education, and health etc. within NMDs.
- The applicant must belong to NMDs and have a valid CNIC.
- The applicant should be a graduate or diploma holder or skilled youth or have an existing business in the NMDs.
- The age of the applicant at the time of application should be between 18-40 years.
- The applicant must have an existing business in the NMDs or have a viable/feasible business idea to start a new enterprise in-line with the objectives of the USAID-ERDA.
- Women, minorities, and transgender (if any) from the NMDs are encouraged to apply if they meet the above-mentioned criteria.
Type of Support
- Capacity building training and Grant Support of up-to PKR 1,000,000 per enterprise.
- Complete & filled grant application form
- Copies of valid CNIC
- Educational documents / skills certificates / proof of business
- Any other information / document that support the application
All applicants must submit the applications (Attachement -A) in the RFA document along with mandatory documents by e-mail [email protected] or through a registered/trackable courier not later than 1700 hours Pakistan Standard Time on or before February 06, 2023 on below address:
House No F-13, Khushal Khan Khattak Road, University Town Peshawar.