Java Script Developer
Objectives of this role
- Architect, design, and develop web applications to support internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions
- Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued-learning opportunities
- Research and develop new web and mobile technology applications to improve user interface
- Design, code, and manage automated test scripts, continuous builds, and deployment
- Create modern and responsive layouts based on designs and messaging provided by the creative team
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes for code
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience working in a lean/agile development environment with remote teams
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Knowledge of client-side single-page applications that use a modern framework such as React, Backbone, or Ruby
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Expertise in Laravel and Ruby-on-Rail will be an added advantage.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science
- Portfolio on GitHub or other platform
What we offer
We offer congenial working environment, competitive salary package (cash salary + benefits) and professional growth through congenial working environment and on job training opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.