|Posted date||24th January, 2023||Last date to apply||5th February, 2023|
Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan is looking for competent Receptionist for Karachi Region.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing support and assist the admin on professional dimensions to handle queries effectively and efficiently, greetings and welcoming visitors. Directing them appropriately; maintains record, security, and telecommunications systems.
- Ensures patients are registered correctly and promptly.
- Adheres to policies and procedures in patient services department as per tasks performed.
- To be responsible to monitor the clients in waiting area as well as in reception area for security purposes, however, if any unpleasant situation happens then to report the Administrator in mean time
- Informs corporate clients on admission and verify cover in regard to provision of service to the patients
- To be responsible to maintain the OPD register and to record all the daily patient flow
- To be responsible for attending calls, transferring calls to respective personnel if needed, and to convey respective messages to the concern personals
- To be responsible to prepare all patient files and filling the patient screening cards
- To be responsible to ensure stationary availability for all the patients records
- To be responsible to deposit the collected fee from patients with account section on daily basis accordingly
- To be responsible for the submission of cash to the Administrator on daily basis and to report with reconciliation sheet
- Ensures proper charging of cash paying, or credit card paying patients and receipts issued for all payments received.
- To be responsible for daily update records and cash reconcile
Experience & Competencies
- 1-2 years of experience in Reception or front desk management with computer knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written)
- Possesses adequate professional knowledge and practical skills of his / her job
- She /He has the ability to handle complex tasks and to meet challenges
- Possesses polite and positive attitude
- Intermediate /preferably Bachelors
- Any job specific certification
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Receptionist accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by February 5, 2023
NOTE: This is emergency program hiring and we need Women medical officers who can....
AKHS, P is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Field Supervisor Cum M&E Officer ....
Overview: Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with Th....