Here at Human Appeal (HA) we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Executive to be based partly in our Pakistan office and partly from home, but working with stakeholders based locally and overseas. You will join the organization on a 12 month fixed term contract and in return receive a competitive salary depending on your skills and expertise. You will be reporting to the International People and Culture Business Partner.
HA is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
Please note this role is open to candidates with right to work for Pakistan.
This is a fast-paced role within a dynamic HR team, which will require a high level of initiative, pro-activeness and strong multi-tasking skills. You will be responsible for providing generalist HR support to regional HR Departments in all areas of HR, with a strong focus on Snr HR quality management, governance and advisory service to Regional Management and HR Teams.
• Lead regional recruitment and selection cycle from start to end, ensuring candidates of a high caliber for senior positions for Human Appeal’s Field Offices. This includes managing cross-country recruitment coordination and pre-employment screening process.
• Support Orientations/ induction delivery for Snr new hires working in Human Appeal’s Field Offices or regionally.
• HR file administration and issuing HR formal correspondents/legal documentation for stakeholders. HR query resolution and desk advisory service.
• Implement Learning & Development plus Safeguarding initiatives in line with best practice and process SLAs.
• To Lead or support Employee Relations investigations, resolving or escalating as necessary.
• To provide overall best practice governance, timely exec reporting, quality control and generalist HR expertise and advice to Senior Management.
• To monitor overseas-based performance management policies, procedures and best practice.
• To deliver HR Organizational Development projects in line with agreed SLA’s and standards.
Experience and Technical Competencies
- Minimum Bachelors degree, preferably specialization in HR.
- Minimum 2-3 years of HR experience in Snr HR generalist role.
- Proven experience of providing an efficient HR service and providing advice on a range of HR issues (Recruitment, Learning & Development, Employee relations, HR operations etc).
- Previous experience of working in international HR is desirable, you will need to rely on your varied HR resourcing experience and sound principles of people management.
- Be approachable, flexible, have a good eye for detail and be ready to work in a busy and varied role. You will also recognise that good HR practice can make a real difference to HA's success.
- Computer literate and experienced with MS Office Suite essential, especially excel. Excellent administrative skills
- Fluent English is essential. Additional languages (e.g. Arabic, Urdu) are desirable
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the international development sector. Previous experience working in INGOs is strongly desirable
HOW TO APPLY: We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so for the best chance of success apply today to become our Senior HR Executive.
Please note that we will only be contacting the Shortlisted candidates interviews will begin immediately so to avoid disappointment apply today!
This would be an ideal role for an experienced HR Generalist or Specialist looking to make a difference in a rewarding role within the Charity Sector!