Trainer- Enterprise Development and Livelihood training
|Posted date||20th January, 2023||Last date to apply||20th February, 2023|
Candidate with the sound experience in the relevant field would be preferred
- Comprehend the training objectives and review/derived learning outcome.
- Develop/review details of contents and sessions of given training.
- Apply variety of training techniques and strategies to train the participants with respect to the competencies.
- Monitor the progress of training batches, develop reports, and share with supervisor weekly.
- Conduct daily training session as per the schedule given by APM.
- Manage trainees progress evaluation (formative & Summative) and submit reports (hard & soft copies) to supervisors within one week of evaluation.
- Effectively manage the training lab and ensure the safety of all items. Keep records of all supplies and update stock on daily biases.
- Attain management meetings as and when required.
- Adhere to the guidelines set by the management.
- Acknowledge trainees, management and other stakeholders’ feedback and strive to improve the identified gaps.
- Perform any other assignment given by the supervisor.
- Pre and post training evaluation of trainees
- Manage registration and attendance of the trainees.
- Furnished complete activity report at the end of the training to the organization.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.