Job Description- M&E Officer
Project Title: Promoting women empowerment through protection and livelihood services
Job Location: Peshawar and Nowshera
Gender: Both men and women can apply; qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Core Job Responsibilities/Specifications: The M&E Officer responsibilities/specifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Adhere to organizational policies, rules and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Planning and Maintaining M&E Systems.
- Support M&E section in coordination process to establish programme level M&E systems.
- Help the team in working on the M&E planning and providing support in planning the M&E work plan as needed.
- Contribute to the program data collection, entry and management system through specified guidelines/systems.
- Perform data collection methodology and apply M&E tools in actual data collection, as needed.
- Support the core competencies in baseline surveys.
- Support in data management and development of clear information flow between programme and M&E staff, as needed.
- Report monitoring data in a timely manner to the M&E
- Handling the complaints, response and feedback (CRFM) cases and respond to the phone calls from the beneficiaries and up to date tracking of CRFM system.
- Support in M&E related tasks whenever required.
- Other activities agreed and discussed with the M&E officer and M&E Department.
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Minimum university degree in social science, economics, rural development or in other related fields.
- 3 years of prior experience with monitoring and evaluation is required.
Note: Positions will be filled on rolling basis.