A Japanese company is looking for Pakistan engineers to stay long in Japan. They mainly work in the call center business and own software products for their business. For their software products and outsourcing business, we are looking for independent senior full-stack web developers to work in Japan.
As a Full stack Web Engineer, you will be responsible to develop and maintain web system both frontend and backend to follow the requirements of the client.
What We're Looking For
You are looking to challenge yourself by joining a small team and will be comfortable becoming the independent full stack web engineer that the rest of the team can rely upon. In your downtime, you would be eager to pick up new skills and participate in developing our product alongside the rest of the team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Full stack Web Engineer in companies.
- Have experience in both backend and frontend development.
- Have experience in both RDS and NoSQL.
- Have experience and knowledge in PHP or Java for backend.
- Have experience and knowledge in Vue or Angular framework.
- Have experience and knowledge to develop web systems under public cloud (GCP or AWS, Azure)
- Have experience and knowledge in secure coding.
- Have experience and knowledge in testing.
- Have experience and knowledge in waterfall or agile process.
- Have attitude to work together with cooperation / teamwork.
- Could work with members to have good communication.
- Have interest to study Japanese.
- Have plan to stay in Japan for long term.
- Have a highly flexibility attitude/personality to challenge new technology and new programming languages you have not experienced.
- Past experience working in a startup environment
- Experience implementing the large software systems developed on Unix/Linux
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Mac environments
- Good communication and presentation skills (English or Japanese)
- Bi-lingual (business English & Japanese daily conversation or English)
Who we are
Our global business is currently focused on Pakistan, building our own network of IT human resources with advanced skills and careers. We are collaborating with Pakistan’s top university in setting up a recruiting center on the campus to introduce and dispatch talents who are industry-ready and move the work forward to Japanese businesses.
We are also assisting in diverse off-shore development in Pakistan, mainly in laboratory- style. This includes providing business process outsourcing solutions. For Japanese corporations planning to enter Pakistani market, we offer support in various aspects. In the future, we will expand our networking beyond Pakistan and connect with talents who have career and achievements in diverse countries and abilities to contribute to Japanese businesses significantly.
For more information visit here: https://www.plusw.co.jp/en/about/index.html https://www.linkedin.com/company/plus-w/ https://www.facebook.com/Plus-W_Pakistan-100613785999161
First Interview Location: Japan Centre, Office #2110, Second Floor, National Science & Technology Park (NSTP), NUST H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.