A non-profit organization, based in Bahria Town Islamabad, and operations all over the country, is looking for a "Finance Officer" to take charge of the financial health of our organization by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep and maintain all the accounts records in soft as well as in hard form.
- Responsible to deal with all the accounts of the organization and settling all matters of banks.
- Responsible to maintain ledger books for regional office and main office.
- Make sure verification of all the accounts recorded before the auditory process,
- Responsible to submit the financial report to the finance manager for compilation, review, and onward submission to the donor.
- Make sure all the records/ accounts/ financial transactions are booked before the audit commencement.
- Responsible for the submission of monthly report in soft and as well as in Hard.
- Ensure cordial relation with the line department and audit department of the donor agency.
- Establishes budgets, forecasts future cash flows, provides periodic financial analysis
- Monitors budget performance, and expenditure control
- Providing auditors with all records, documents, and files about TAX returns, TAX settlements, and transactional data
- Working closely with other departments in the business
- Preparing various monthly reports to analyze business financial health, general ledger entries, goods received notes, and goods issued notes.
Requirements & Skills:
- Proven three (03) plus years’ work experience in a DEVELOPMENT SECTOR as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Must be proficient in Quick Books
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Professional qualification as an ACCA/CA is considered a plus