Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Support Facility Management Officer for its Central Office - Karachi Region
The incumbent will be responsible for planning, directing or coordinating the administrative services of the assigned region. This post plays a key role in the successful delivery of services in collaboration with a wide range of other assigned duties. In particular, the post holder will provide efficient and effective administrative support to all aspects in order to ensure that high quality services are provided. This will include direct contact with internal and external customers.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services and facility management functions of the region.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, infrastructure, and properties in the region.
- Direct, manage and oversee performance of admin team in program office and region to ensure smooth workflow. Keep strong liaison with team and develop monthly performance reports.
- Upkeep maintenance of regional office, units, vehicles, assets and equipment in use in region. Oversee renovation projects to improve efficiency and ensure that facilities meet environmental, health and security standards and comply with government standards.
- Liaise and coordinate with Head Office, to provide update on regular basis.
- Make arrangement and provide support to staff for workshops, seminars, and travel.
- Liaison and coordination with relevant AKDN institutions for carrying out relevant work.
- Supervision and management of purchases, printing and stationery relevant to admin functions
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Plan, administer and control budgets for service contracts, equipment and supplies.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies relevant to admin functions.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure.
- Fully aware of the mission and key objectives of AKHS, P and endeavors to implement with team spirit within the department.
- Perform all duties assigned by supervisor.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- Preferably Master’s Degree level qualification or equivalent in Admin related subject
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in the field of Admin and Support Function
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of supporting the administration function in an international context.
- Ability to deal with the people at all levels of the organization in a professional and competent manner.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize and plan your own work to meet designated deadlines.
- Excellent communication and correspondence skills, written an oral English and Urdu is very important.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Ability to work under pressure, can work on multiple projects at one time and in team setting.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable in using word processing software, MS Office and other inventory related software.
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Support Facility Management Officer is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by November 27, 2022.