|Posted date||27th January, 2023||Last date to apply||5th February, 2023|
AKHS, P is looking dynamic young professionals for the position of Field Researchers with skills in field-based data collection and management. The positions are for Gilgit and Chitral Regions.
The incumbent will see overall responsibility for all Health Promoters, Nurses’ and Psychologists patient data pertaining to the study.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- At least a bachelor’s degree. Master’s Preferred. With field of study related to the social sciences, data sciences, or research will be preferred although not necessary
- 1-2 years of experience working with reputable institutions carrying out studies, field data collection including quantitative and qualitative data collection and research
- Excellent knowledge of GB and Chitral and the cultural and social context of the region
- Well versed with the landscape of GB, and able to effectively communicate with stakeholders from the region.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and teamwork ability
- Basic data management skills
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Field Researcher accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by February 5, 2023
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires you to add cover letter.