|Posted date||27th January, 2023||Last date to apply||5th February, 2023|
AKHS, P is looking for a seasoned and skilled Orthopaedic Surgeon for its healthcare facility in Chitral Region.
The incumbent will manage and care of the patients including Orthopedic surgery and professional demonstrate to increase patient flow in the units.
- Adherence to the AKHS,P policies, discipline and Code of Conduct
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the company's mission, vision, values and ethics, accepts responsibility and makes him/herself accountable for the work assigned
- Manage and care of the patients including proper referral, when necessary, ensure that good standard of medical care, regular clinics managing medical patients and responding to emergencies in the unit or outside as necessary
- Conduct procedure assuring safety of patient and quality treatment.
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options to the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Surgical management of orthopedic cases
- Regular duty in OPD and monitoring patients in ward
- Conduct clinics in other centres according to the program established by the management
- Conduct clinical secessions for the staff to enhance knowledge and skills in the discipline.
- Demonstrate the best attitude in the job both within the organization and in the community.
- Maintain an environment of team spirit learning and quality improvement
- Ensure the quality of services from service outlets
- To train staff in medical learning and major operating room familiarities.
- Perform all other duties that are assigned by the supervisor
Education, Experience & Competencies
- MBBS/FCPS MS (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Registered with PMDC/PMC
- Minimum 3 years of training in field of Orthopedics
- Has the ability to handle Orthopedics trauma and emergencies independently
- Possesses adequate professional knowledge and practical skills
- Ability to handle complex tasks and to meet challenges.
- Possesses good interpersonal skill and positive attitude
- Must have optimum level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Must be flexible and adapt to the changing environment
- Has potential to effectively manage patients providing holistic & cost-effective care and can provide community-based service.
- Strong customer handling with good communication skills
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Orthopaedic Surgeon accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by February 5, 2023
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires you to add cover letter.
NOTE: This is emergency program hiring and we need Women medical officers who can....
AKHS, P is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Field Supervisor Cum M&E Officer ....
Overview: Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with Th....