Pakistan Software Export Board
Secretary to CEO
Pakistan Software Export Board2927 views
|Posted date||31st January, 2023||Last date to apply||15th February, 2023|
|Category||Operations / Administration|
|Experience||2 years||Maximum Age||35 years|
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Work Location: Islamabad (occasional travel as and when required)
Maximum Age: 35 years (Preference will be given to females)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification working experience in a similar post like managing the office of the Head of the organization or a secretarial role in a corporate sector. Fully conversant with organizational procedures, rules & regulations. Fully aware of office routine of public/private sector companies.
A six-digit salary will be offered to the right candidate
- Provide administrative support to the CEO.
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills, great time management, and multitasking abilities.
- The candidate should have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to use discretion with confidential information.
- Responsible for maintaining the Managing Director/CEO’s calendar, and itineraries and coordinating in-country and overseas visits and travel arrangements.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to handle pressure and maintain a cordial demeanor.
- Keep track of correspondence with various stakeholders in line with the guidance of the CEO.
- Arrange appointments of local and foreign dignitaries, maintain a computerized schedule for seminars, workshops, and conferences, prepare agendas & working papers, draft minutes of meetings and carry out follow-up actions within the company and with public and private sector entities.
- Responsible for maintaining office files and records.
- Should have proficiency in office productivity tools, MS office, and related web applications/portals.
- Max age limit is 35 on 2023-02-15 to apply for this job.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience