|Posted date||27th January, 2023||Last date to apply||5th February, 2023|
AKHS, P is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Research Coordinator to be based in Gilgit; for the multiple research studies being rolled out by the organization in Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral regions.
The incumbent will lead the HPV prevalence study and provide support to other research studies being conducted in Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral; jointly carried out by AKHS, P and Aga Khan University.
- Overseeing of study progress and overall execution
- Hiring and management of study teams
- Development of detailed plans for study execution and close project management of all activities and deliverables to ensure that the study is completed on time, on target, and maintaining the integrity of study protocols and following ethical research principles
- Take the lead in resolving issues and updating execution plans and strategies from time to time to account for delays, challenges, and obstacles
- Stakeholder management, including government representatives, AKDN colleagues, and study partners
- Ensuring that the Principal Investigator and the rest of the research team is kept fully apprised of study progress and deliverables
- Ensuring that the Principal Investigator and the rest of the research team is kept fully apprised of study progress and deliverables Ensure that principles of integrity, ethical research, confidentiality are always maintained in project execution and data protocols, data sharing and transfer protocols, consent protocols are maintained at all times by all staff
- Manage study budgets and spending following the relevant policies of AKU and AKHS as well as the relevant donor Set up mechanisms and processes to ensure complete compliance to all donor policies and requirements Work as an integral and member of the research team to plan and execute the study
Education, Experience & Competencies
- Master’s degree from a reputable institution, preferably in project management, management, international development, social sciences, public health, health policy, epidemiology and biostatistics or related field
- At least 3 years of project management experience in a public health setting.
- Experience with implementing research projects would be a big plus.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and operationalize externally funded research studies
- Demonstrated experience in leading research teams
- Advanced data management skills / setting up data management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines,
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork ability
- Essential finance skills and general administration
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Research Coordinator accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by February 5, 2023
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires you to add cover letter.
NOTE: This is emergency program hiring and we need Women medical officers who can....
AKHS, P is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Field Supervisor Cum M&E Officer ....
Overview: Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with Th....