USAID’s Pakistan Power Sector Improvement Activity (PSIA) is seeking a .NET Full Stack Developer for its project office located in Lahore, Pakistan
** This position is open to Citizens of Pakistan, Only**
The Pakistan Power Sector Improvement Activity (PSIA) is a four-year, $23.5M Activity aiming to increase the financial viability, reliability, and affordability of Pakistan’s power system. PSIA supports USAID’s focus on facilitating long-term solutions to energy issues through increased engagement with the private sector. This will be achieved by leveraging private investment and providing technical assistance to improve governance, implement necessary reforms, and promote fair and open competition in the market.
Working together with Pakistan-based subcontractors, PSIA will support Pakistani government efforts to transition to a competitive power market; improve energy transmission and distribution system operations; optimize the use of grid electricity and increase the share of renewable energy production and energy efficiency utilization in the country’s energy mix. Key considerations for the PSIA Activity include more fully engaging the private sector, coordinating with Pakistani and regionally based stakeholders, ensuring environmental compliance and climate risk management, and promoting gender equality.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for working on both front-end and back-end development processes. Your role will be focused on designing, developing, and maintaining fully-fledged and functioning platforms with databases or servers.
- Developing front-end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end website applications
- Creating servers and databases (MySQL, SQL Server) for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of experience developing web applications
- Experience in WordPress Plugin Integration and server load balancing is plus
- Proficiency in multiple front-end programming languages
- Proficiency in multiple back-end programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, teamwork, analytical, and organizational skills