Job Description- Field Engineer
(Project Title: Improving Equitable Access and Quality of Education for Afghan Refugees and Vulnerable Host Communities in Pakistan)
Location: Mansehra, Kohat, and Bannu.
Gender: Both men and women can apply: qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Core Job Responsibilities/Specifications: The Field Engineer’s responsibilities/specifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Regular supervision of construction works to ensure completion within stipulated time.
- To provide technical guidance on site as per design, drawing & specifications.
- To report regularly to the Project Manager on all matters related to the site
- To arrange the construction material within required time and budget for smooth execution of the project.
- Prepare & review the work schedule of different activities to ensure progress on work.
- Carry out correspondence with the Project Manager regarding any variation order due to additional works.
- Candidate should be willing to travel anywhere in project districts.
- Should have advance knowledge of current trends and engineering standards
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to train staff and respective community groups.
- Excellent written communication skills, Fluency in Pashto and English is required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking is required.
- Problem solving
- Computer skills with fluency in Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- BE/BS/BSc/B. Tech/DAE Civil Engineering.
- Candidate should have 3 year of relevant work experience.
Note: Positions will be filled on rolling basis.