Job Description- Capacity Building Officers/Education Officers (03 Positions)
(Project Title: Improving Equitable Access and Quality of Education for Afghan Refugees and Vulnerable Host Communities in Pakistan)
Locations: District Mansehra, Kohat and Bannu
Gender: Both men and women can apply: qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Core Job Responsibilities/Specifications: The Capacity Building Officers/Education Officers responsibilities/specifications include but are not limited to the following:
Keeping in view project intervention Capacity Building Officers/Education Officer Position will be responsible to perform the following tasks:
- Carrying out comprehensive assessment/ Base Line Survey (Village Profile and FGD`s) and social mapping of target area around existing education facilities and future prospects.
- Facilitation of Project Manager in Preparation of Data Base Report, Implementation Strategy and Detail Implementation Plan (DIP)
- Strategic support and facilitations to the field teams on education theme as per agreed project indicators.
- Facilitating the Social Organizers regarding the community in carrying out need assessment on regular basis.
- Facilitating the Social Organizers regarding the delivery of awareness and sensitization sessions in the respective communities.
- Liaoning with line departments/other likeminded organizations on education agenda.
- Preparation/compilation of Weekly and Monthly work Plans.
- Weekly and Monthly based reporting of all activities to Management
- Facilitate and guide Social Organizers and targeted communities in implementation of project activities accordance to the community mobilization strategy
- Arrange Trainings for CBO`s for their capacity building to be fully involved in the project activities locally for the best implementation of project.
- Assisting the community in needs identification, prioritization and implementation
- Review / Responsible to monitor the daily / Monthly quarterly work plans and reports and regular follow-ups with field implementation team.
- Providing data from field to managements in time.
- Documentation and dissemination of reports regarding to community mobilization and project activities.
- Undertake any other task/duties as may be requested from time to time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to train staff and respective community groups.
- Excellent written communication skills, Fluency in Pashto and English is required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking is required.
- Problem solving
- Computer skills with fluency in Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Masters/BS degree in Education, Social Sciences.
- Demonstrated work experience of 5 years is required in the same area of work
Note: Positions will be filled on rolling basis.