Job Description- Admin and Finance Officer
(Project Title: Promotion of education for adolescent girls and boys through strengthening existing education structure of District Upper Dir)
Job Location: District Upper Dir
Gender: Both men and women can apply.
Core Job Responsibilities/Specifications: The Admin and Finance Officer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The Admin and Finance Officer’s shall manage administrative and financial activities, under this project and he / she will be reporting to the Finance Manager / Manager Operations directly.
- Supervise and coordinate the provision of financial support require to the project, ensuring that appropriate control reporting structure are maintained in accordance with organization Rules and regulations.
- Manage projects accounting and financial by ensuring that appropriate control and reporting structures and maintained in accordance with organization and donor agency financial rules and regulations, and coordinate use of filed financial resources;
- Coordinate and act as focal point for issues relating to finance (Including salary, payment of petty cash, expenses to field staff, advances to field staff etc.)
- Coordinate the assets inventory process, including procurement, Competitive bidding etc.
- Managing Operations Issues / challenges
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements and use of accounting software
- Represent WEO positively and professionally both inside and outside the organization.
- Deduction of WHT from staff as well as from vendors and timely submission to Govt Institutions
- Adhere to WEO policies / procedures including finance, human resources, security, procurement and logistics; and ensure staff compliance.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of funds and expenses
- To allocate resources as required ensuring the successful operation of the project
- Any other responsibility assigns by supervisor.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, Including proven ability in administration, human resources, Financial and logistics.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Pashto is required.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking is required.
- Problem solving
- Computer skills with fluency in Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Master Degree in Finance / Business Administration / CA / ACCA / Economics / Commerce or any relevant degree.
- At least 05 years of relevant work experience in NGO / INGO
Note: Positions will be filled on rolling basis.