Job Purpose: To assist the HR Manager & Head of Support Functions in managing an effective HRD systems in the region.
The job includes large amount of deskwork, fieldwork and travel in Pakistan, Afghanistan and the region. The HR Assistant will have to develop a thorough and overall knowledge of the HRD Department, organizational thematic areas, projects and approaches in practice, so as to be familiar with Organizations' implementing strategies and so she can effectively support them.
- For the position of HR Assistant, a degree (graduate/masters) in business administration from recognized university
- 2-3 years of experience in HR Management is considered necessary.
Preference will be given to the person who has demonstrated experience in working in multi-cultural teams and contexts.
Communication and coordination:
- Facilitate individual meeting, staff meetings & manager meetings, as and when required.
- Coordination with other locations
Role with Support Functions:
- Facilitate Operations team in ensuring a healthy environment and promote desired organization culture, when required.
- Supporting department HOD, managers, DRD and RD when required.
- Managing Recruitment & Selection process
- Support in Staff Separation process
- HR Personnel files and Database Management
- Vendor Contract Management & Payments processing
- Managing Staff health insurance & Accidental insurance details
- Monthly & Annual Reports
- Building and maintaining Employee Relations
- MIS Facilitation
- Internal and External Audit facilitation
- Support in Annual Performance Evaluation
The responsibilities listed above cover most of the tasks that would be performed by the individual in this position; however, the HR Assistant can also be assigned other relevant official tasks by Supervisor, HOD Support Functions and Senior Management Team; as and when required.
Due to urgency of hiring, we will start recruitment process as soon as we receive suitable applications.
Apply on below link: https://forms.gle/6Niv4Tsymazhiy4L7