Location of Work Station:
Type of Job:
Program Coordinator and Program Manager.
The Delivery Associate is a member of the program team, responsible for coordination and implementation of projects related to rule of law, governance, and human rights. He/she is responsible for maintaining all the data in physical and soft form.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and Organize various events and training;
- Closely working with field teams, and monitoring field activities.
- Conducting Advocacy and Lobbying Meetings with district level stakeholders;
- Writing Events and Activities Reports ;
- Keeping regular track of all field activities;
- Keeping track of all the statistical data for all program activities;
- Supervising and Monitoring the implementation of various activities;
- Assisting in the planning and programming of projects to persons of concern;
- Assist in monitoring compliance to the organization’s resource allocation framework, providing support and indicating the corrective actions where required and drawing attention of the program manager towards these areas.
- Conducting and Assisting in relevant research projects;
- Maintaining official records and documents undertaking field visits to evaluate and improve the planning, programming, implementation and monitoring of assistance projects;
- Implementing and monitoring the delivery of the media strategy and plan;
- Coordination and networking with Implementing Partners and other NGOs, CSO, and CBOs;
- Perform any other official task assigned by the Program Manager and Research Manager.
Integrated into our shared values is LAS’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics or conduct protected by law. LAS is committed to being an inclusive organization where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encourage to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at LAS has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a diverse environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum Qualification: BA/MA/MSc in Social Science
- Minimum Experience will be 2 to 3 Years in related field.
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, also knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.
- A proven track record of success in varied endeavors
- Excellent critical thinking / problem solving ability
- A track record of strong initiative, priority setting, and follow-through
- Solid interpersonal skills and team-building effectiveness
Interested candidates may apply online latest by 23rd October, 2022.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
Please email your queries at [email protected]
The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
For further information please visit http://www.las.org.pK