1. Overall administration, supervision and monitoring of the National Society’s programs and projects.
2. Assess, Design & implement the National Society’s programs/projects.
3. Coordination with Stakeholders for Partnership, Integration and Networking at both institutional and community level.
4. Custodian of the National Society’s protocols and intellectual property.
5. Responsible for organizational development, resource mobilization/fundraising and financial sustainability related to the PRCS structure and services.
6. Responsible for Human Resource Management.
7. Responsible for Security Risk Management.
8. Coordinate and manage the National and International staff movement.
9. Ensure logistic management for all programs & projects.
10. Responsible for Financial Management & Accountability with optimum utilization of resources.
11. Ensure Narrative & Financial Reporting on monthly/quarterly basis.